ATLAS TAPES S.A.
Based in:3rd klm Scala-Atalanti, Greece
TEL: + 3022330 23725
FAX: + 3022330 22446
Data Protection Officer
TEL: + 3022330 23725
In the email address of the Data Protection Officer, you can address all requests for exercising the following rights (under).
General principles of the Company regarding transparent information
- Any personal information that Company is collecting, is only used for specified and legitimate purposes.
- For each of the rights you exercise, the Company will respond within one (1) month of receipt of the request or in case of any difficulty, complexity of the request or even the number of requests, the Company will respond to a maximum of a total of three (3) months, on either the completion of your application or the justified refusal, to perform what you have requested for legitimate reasons expressly specified in General Regulation 679/2016.
- In case, that the Company considers that one of your rights is manifestly unfounded or the claim is excessive or, (even more) has a recurring nature, it is entitled, on the one hand, to impose your charge with a reasonable fee for providing further information and, on the other hand, refuse to respond to the request.
- In case, that the Company has reasonable doubts about your identity when you requesting to exercise one of your above rights,that may be requested the provision of additional information necessary to confirm your identity prior to the processing of the request.
- In case, that the Company delays beyond the reasonable time to respond to your request, as well as, where you believe that your rights are being violated or the Company is inconsistent with your data storage obligations, you are entitled to submit a complaint to the Supervisory Authority. (Personal Data Authority, Athens 1-3 Kifisias, PC 115 23, Athens, email@example.com, + 30-210 6475600.
- Hence, you reserve the right to recall your (if any) consent at any time, by submitting your relevant request document to the e-mail address of the Personal Data Protection Officer firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Processing of Personal Information
Atlas Tapes may collect and process the following data about you:
The personal data you provide us which may include, contact information, personal information, curriculum vitae, etc., which is used exclusively for the purpose for which they were submitted.
Can your data be promoted and somewhere else?
The company may share your personal data internally and with selected third parties where they treat your personal information in compliance with all applicable privacy and data protection laws.
Security of Your Personal Information
The Company protect your personal data, by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures that prevent from accidental loss or destruction, unauthorized access to them or unauthorized disclosure, use, modification and any other form of illicit processing.
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is required for purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable law.
Any natural person whose data is being processed by Atlas Tapes, enjoys the following rights:
- Right to Information: You have the right to request and receive information about how we process your personal data, how it is collected, how long it will be kept, and whether it will be shared with any third parties.
- Right to Access: You have the right to access, namely, the right to be informed upon request about how we process your personal information.
- Right to be Corrected: You have the right to request the correction of your data in case, that any of your items has changed or is incorrectly registered.
- Right to Delete: You have the right to request the full or partial deletion of your data, when they are no longer necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were collected, or when you withdraw your consent, or because the data was collected for a purpose that consider to be illegal.
- Right to Restrict: You have the right to request a limitation on the processing of your personal data in the following cases: (a) when you dispute the accuracy of your personal data, and for as long as the Company needs to confirm their accuracy (b) when you consider the processing unlawful but instead of deleting you choose a restriction,(c) when personal data is no longer necessary for processing by the Company, but you do not wish to delete them as their retention will serve you for legal claims d) when you have objections regard to the processing of data and until it is verified that your rights as a Subjective, are overriding the Company’s legitimate reasons for processing.
- Right to Portability: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided us, free of charge, in a structured, commonly used and readable-format, as well as the right to transmit further without objection, since your data is processed on a consensus basis. As part of the exercise of this right, you may also request direct transmittal from the Company to the third party without your own mediation. This right is exercised subject to the limitations of the right of deletion and its exercise can not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
- Right to Object: You have the right to object to the use of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing and / or profiling associated with this direct marketing. There is no relevant right in the case of Employees / Candidate Employees and visitors to the company’s premises as this data is not transmitted to the Marketing Department and is not treated as such.
- Rights related to automated decision-making including profiling: The Company does not make automated decision-making, including profile training.
Customers – Suppliers and Enable Customers – Suppliers
Purpose – Legitimate basis:
(a) At the pre-contractual stage, in the case of completing an online contact form on our website or by direct mail or telephone or filling in a printed form, (so please give us your full name / e-mail address and / or phone number and / or address and / and / or products of your interest), the purpose is to investigate the probability of a transaction with the Company and legitimate basis to serve the legitimate interest of the Company in pursuing its commercial purposes on the requested communication to investigate the probability of a transaction with you.
(b) In case of a transaction with the Company your Pre-Provided Data (as well as what you provide during our transaction) will be processed for implementing the contract between us and our compliance with tax legislation. In this case, the legitimate basis of the processing is the execution of the contract between us and our compliance with the law.
Data Retention Time:
Visitors in The Company’s Establishments
Purpose – Legitimate basis:
(a) Receiving, processing and maintaining your identity data and your time spent at the company’s premises is done to meet the sole purpose of safety and protecting both the persons on the company premises (e.g. employees, visitors) as well as the general equipment of the company (for example, building, electronic, etc.).
(b) The legal basis for the processing of your data is your consent to that purpose, in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) of the Regulation on the protection of personal data.
This policy was last modified on 14/9/2018.